Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift Certificate Winners

Thank you to those who took the time to leave us a comment on our Thanksgiving Weekend Sale post to let us know what you are thankful for! 

We used the random number generator to pick the winners of the NCC Gift Certificates




Jan Weddell said...
I am thankful for family, friends and the provisions God has provided; but I am most thankful for the freedom I have in Christ. Happy Thanksgiving!

Gerrie Johnnic said...
I'm thankful for the BEST husband a woman could ask for! He's thoughtful, kind, loveable and lets me be me.

wannabcre8tive said...
I am thankful for my family and all that God provides for me.
lisa808 said... Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful to have my family and that everyone is healthy.

Conniecrafter said...
I would have to say I am most thankful for the gift of my wonderful family and that includes my church family :)

Congratulations! Please email Kelley by December 15, 2013 to claim your $10 North Coast Creations Gift Certificate to be used towards the purchase of NCC stamps on our website. Please put NCC Thanksgiving Gift Certificate Winner in the subject line and Kelley will email you with information on how to redeem your gift certificate!

  North Coast Creations

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

So generous--thank you!