Monday, December 22, 2014

Super Saver Sale Week!

I hope you are done shopping and are able to enjoy this special time of year! The Christmas season is my favorite since not only am I able to celebrate in the birth of Jesus but I get to partake in many of the yearly traditions I love, along with the heartfelt joy of giving to others.  It just warms my soul. 

I hope you will have time this week to stop by the website since we have a wonderful Super Saver Sale for you this week. 
  • Purchases of $50-99 will receive $10 off your order when using the code SHOP10. 
  • Purchases of $100-199 will receive $20 off your order when using the code SHOP20
  • Purchases of $200 or more will receive $40 off your order when you use the code SHOP40
****Sale excludes bundles, gift certificates and clearance items.

Please note: only 1 code can be used in the shopping cart when placing orders

Our Super Saver Sale will end Saturday, December 27, 2014 at 11:00 EST.

Blessings to you and to all your loved ones!
Kelley

No comments: